Benefits of Quik•Grade
- Quik•Grade is currently working on getting to production. PRE-ORDER NOW to help us get to market!
- We have been testing our prototypes in the field now for over 2 years. They are working great and have dramatically increased our accuracy and production when it comes to finding elevations.
- Selling price= $4,999.00 Requires 50% Down.
- You can expect your order to be fulfilled in 9-12 months of when our campaign goal is met.
- You will be charged 50% immediately. The other 50% would be charged if the goal is met and production begins.
- Includes one master stick and one active stick. Comes in a carrying case with charger and additional lithium ion battery.
- Product will include shipping to continental U.S. only.
- You may request a full refund through Jan 31st,2021. If the 300 minimum orders is not met you will not be charged.
- One year manufacturer warranty included from date of delivery.
Transits and laser levels have been utilized in construction for years. They require expertise and experience. With the current technology, mistakes in elevation calculations occur often.
Quik•Grade developer Buck Morris sees these struggles daily. “In our excavating business, I’m unable to send workers to a job without mistakes in elevation calculations. Even good operators have difficulty the first time. Most workers rely on surveyors to perform this work. Surveyors are not always available, and they are more expensive than a typical worker.”
The advent of the laser level sped up the construction industry by performing the work of a transit, but with one man instead of two. Laser levels are a great tool for those with adequate experience. For those without experience (or those who are math-challenged), mistakes will occur, and these mistakes lead to lost profits.
As a simple example, if you dig building footings, and your calculations are just 1’ off, that mistake can cost your company a great deal of time and money. This type of mistake can easily cost ten-thousand dollars. Buck sees these types of mistakes being made on almost every job. “Either the surveyor is wrong, or the engineer is wrong, or your guys in the field or wrong. With Quik•Grade, you easily catch these mistakes and stop them from happening altogether. And do it quickly.”
Designed with average construction worker in mind.
Efficiently and accurately determine elevations.
Minimal training required.